Thursday, February 25, 2010

Choices

Have you ever had a really tough decision to make, but you weren't really sure what was the right choice? For the last few days, I have had some tough choices thrown at me. I sent out some emails, seeking Godly advice from some of my closest friends. Overall, I got the same answers from most. But still I have been struggling with what that right decision was. This morning I woke up to David Jeremiah on my alarm clock radio. I normally turn it off when it comes on and get up. But today, something amazing happened....as I lay there and continued to listen....one of the answers to the many questions that have been floating through my head came in the voice of a stranger...who was speaking about Heaven. I welcomed his answers as he spoke from different places in the bible and how this answer was based on these passages.

As I would love to say that I am totally at peace with everything, there is still a huge part of me that is struggling. Although, I am more at ease about things....it is just amazing to me how God continues to speak to us, when we seek His will in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment